Here you can find out all about the Police and Crime Plan for Essex 2016-2020.
The document, which has been widely consulted on, cements PCC Roger Hirst’s vision for the next four years.
The plan details seven policing priorities to protect Essex.
• More local, visible and accessible policing
• Crack down on anti-social behaviour
• Breaking the cycle of domestic abuse
• Reverse the trend in serious violence
• Tackle gangs and organised crime
• Protecting children and vulnerable people
• Improve safety on our roads
PCC Hirst said: “For me, safe and secure communities are the bedrock on which we build wellbeing and prosperity for all.”
Police and Crime Commissioner for Essex
Please view downloads for a PDF copy of the Police & Crime Plan, Public Survey Summary Document and the Engagement Summary.
The original Police and Crime Plan for Essex, published in the spring of 2013, can be seen below.
If your enquiry relates to operational policing or a crime please contact Essex Police here